How does Leasing work?
- Prearranged finance gives you the freedom and flexibility of a cash buyer
- No heavy initial outlay and fixed repayments help cash flow and budget planning
- Flexible payment options to suit your business – for example monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annually
- Rental payments generally allowable as a tax deductible expense
- VAT payable on rentals as opposed to one lump sum, normally recoverable if you are VAT-registered
- The agreed period of the lease is calculated within the working life of the asset
- At the end of the agreed lease period you can choose to terminate the contract by informing us who to sell the asset to, or you can extend the lease term by paying a small annual rental for as long as the asset is required
- At the end of the agreement, the asset is sold and you benefit from the major proportion of the sale proceeds
Things you need to know
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply.
- The rate and term at which we lend will reflect our assessment of the circumstances of your business, the chosen loan amount and the loan purpose. Written quotations are available on request.
- We are a member of UK Finance and we operate our business in accordance with the Invoice Finance and Asset Based Finance Standards Framework
- The Standards Framework, the guidance and the complaints procedure can be viewed on the UK Finance website at ukfinance.org.uk .
Get in touch with us using one of the ways below.
Write to us
Danske Asset Finance,
Donegall Square West,
Lines are open between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday except for bank holidays or other holidays in Northern Ireland when the bank is not open for business.