How does Contract Hire work?
- Tax relief available on rental payments
- The hire of the vehicle is for an agreed term and at the end of the period the finance company or the Contract Hire company disposes of it.
- You never actually own the vehicle as ownership remains with the finance company throughout the agreement.
- No heavy initial outlay or unforeseen operating cost.
- Possible VAT recovery on monthly payments.
Things you need to know
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply.
- The rate and term at which we lend will reflect our assessment of the circumstances of your business, the chosen loan amount and the loan purpose. Written quotations are available on request.
- We are a member of UK Finance and we operate our business in accordance with the Invoice Finance and Asset Based Finance Standards Framework
- The Standards Framework, the guidance and the complaints procedure can be viewed on the UK Finance website at ukfinance.org.uk .
Get in touch with us using one of the ways below.
Write to us
Danske Asset Finance,
Donegall Square West,
*Lines are open between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday except for bank holidays or other holidays in Northern Ireland when the bank is not open for business.