Danske Bank Private Banking Service - Client Consent
In order to keep providing this exclusive service to the high standards you expect, we will start charging £10 per month from June 2021. As we are introducing a new service charge, we will need your consent to keep you as a client.
If you want to stay as a Private Banking client, let us know by providing your details below and we will take care of the rest.
Key benefits of Private Banking:
- Direct point of contact with your Private Banking Manager
- Quick and direct responses to help with your everyday banking and borrowing needs
- Our wealth of experience to help you navigate the financial landscape, and achieve your long-term goals
- Simplified money management, giving you time back to focus on what’s important to you
- Support with major financial decisions and life events
- Our network of specialist partners
This new monthly service charge will apply to each relationship, not each client, so if you have a joint account with your spouse or partner, you’ll only pay one service charge.
If you no longer wish to stay as a Private Banking client, you don’t need to take any action. We will be in contact to confirm this in due course.
Your Contact Details
Please supply us with an email address and contact number. We will use this information if we need to contact you.
Private Banking Service Charge
A service charge of £10 will be applied to your nominated account on the last banking day of each month, the details of the account, from which you would like this taken. The account details you provide should be a personal current account or Danske Repay.
These are the Terms and Conditions that will apply to the Private Banking Service. For your own benefit and protection you should read these terms carefully before accepting them. If you do not understand, please contact your Private Banking Manager for further assistance - Private Banking Service Terms and Conditions.
By clicking submit below you are confirming that:
- You have read the Private Banking Service Terms and Conditions
- You have consent from everyone named on the account to accept the Private Banking Terms and Conditions
- You agree to the monthly Private Banking Service Charge of £10.
The information you provide will be held by Danske Bank UK. We'll use it to process your request and help manage this account(s) and any services used. By continuing, you confirm you're happy with this and that you've had a chance to read the how we use personal information guide.
When you click 'Send' you also agree to send your information to us at Danske Bank.