Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Helping Hand Remortgage Offer
Time to switch your mortgage? We could give you a helping hand…
free standard legal fees
By a solicitor of our choice (any additional legal costs will be covered by you)
Up to the value of £600
Up to £550 cashback
Payable on completion of the mortgage
On our standard Fixed Rates
|Mortgage product||Helping Hand Cashback|
Base Rate Tracker
2 year fixed
3 year fixed
|5 year fixed||£550|
This offer is available if your loan is a residential home loan for £30,000 or over, and if you’re remortgaging to us from another provider but not moving house. The offer isn’t available with our Cashback mortgage offer.
A mortgage of £108,000 payable over 19 years initially on a fixed rate for 5 years at 2.22% and then on our Follow-on Rate currently 3.2% above Danske Bank Base Rate (UK) of 0.75% (variable) for the remaining 14 years would require 65 monthly payments of £580.89 and 163 monthly payments of £647.70. The total amount payable would be £143,322.12 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£35,322.12). A product fee (£0), valuation fee (£0) and mortgage exit fees (£125) are also payable.
The overall cost for comparison is 3.1% APRC representative.
The actual rate will depend on your circumstances, please ask for a personalised illustration. An Early Repayment Charge may apply. APRC stands for ‘annual percentage rate of charge’. Rates correct as at 4 February 2019.
Talk to us about our Helping Hand offer…
Other important information
- This offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time
- Terms and conditions and valuation clawback apply
- Not available with any shared ownership scheme
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances
- You must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply
- You may need to provide other security
- If you do not already hold a Danske Personal current account, a servicing account will be required
- You may have to pay an Early Repayment Charge on our Fixed Rate Mortgage