Covid-19: Mortgage Full Payment Deferral - Request Form
You can use this form to request a 1, 2 or 3 month mortgage full payment deferral (also known as a payment holiday) if you think you’ll struggle to meet your monthly payment as a result of coronavirus.
To use this form you must:
- Want to apply for a full payment deferral. If you would like to discuss other options such as a partial payment deferral, please call us.
- Hold a residential or Buy-to-Let mortgage with Danske Bank
- Currently have your mortgage payments up to date, not in arrears
If your circumstances do not meet the above, please contact us on 0345 600 2882
Please ensure you have read the important information about mortgage payment deferrals on the previous page so that you understand the implications of agreeing changes to your mortgage.
If you have more than 1 mortgage, you will need to submit a separate request for each mortgage that you hold with Danske Bank.
Where we can, we’ll start your payment deferral from your next payment. However, if your next payment is due in the next few days three to five days and you will have difficulty making it please call us on 0345 600 2882.
Please enter details of your Mortgage account. If you add your Current account it will take longer to process your request.
Your Contact Details
Please supply us with an email address and contact number. We will use this information if we need to contact you.
By clicking submit below you are confirming that:
- Your finances have been directly or indirectly impacted as a result of the Coronavirus.
- You're up-to-date with your monthly mortgage payments.
- You have consent from everyone named on the mortgage to apply for a mortgage deferral.
- The interest on your mortgage will continue to accrue during the payment deferral. This will mean you’ll pay more over the lifetime of the mortgage.
- You have not yet had a payment deferral.
The information you provide will be held by Danske Bank UK. We'll use it to process your request and help manage this account(s) and any services used. By continuing, you confirm you're happy with this and that you've had a chance to read the how we use personal information guide.
When you click ‘Send’ you also agree to send your information to us at Danske Bank.