Applicants who are not existing Danske Bank customers, will require a servicing account to be opened, in the names of all applicant to the loan, to facilitate the mortgage repayments. This will be done automatically during the application process.
Please refer to our eligibility criteria and our Aide Memoire for key information on applications acceptance.
To give an indication of approximate property value in the absence of local house price knowledge for Remortgages, you may use our Property Valuation Tool. However, a professional valuation is required for all applications and this is the value that will be used for pricing and collateral purposes.
Our Mortgage Affordability Calculator enables you to check affordability before making an application.
Our Online Application System is easy to use and will guide you through each step of the application process. If you haven’t already done so, you can register here to submit business.
To submit a paper application please print and complete our Mortgage Application Form.
Our Mortgage offer is valid for 180 days.
When a mortgage is not drawn down within 180 days the offer will lapse.
Procurement fees will be paid to the Mortgage Network/Club once the mortgage account has been opened and drawn down.
If your client is looking for a new mortgage deal with us, you can use our simple and speedy Product Transfer Process to transfer their existing Danske Bank mortgage.
Benefits of Product Transferring with Danske Bank
- No requirement for further income checks, affordability checks or additional documentation
- No legal or valuation fees for your client
- A simple process
- Dedicated local support to help with any queries (call us on 0345 600 5775)
Note: Our Product Transfer option is available where there is no change in the loan amount, the term of the loan, and the parties to the original loan. If your client needs to change any of these, you should submit a mortgage application in line with our New Mortgage process (above).
The Product Transfer Process
Fixed Rate Customers
- Eligible Fixed Rate customers will receive a letter from Danske Bank explaining the options available at the end of their Fixed Rate period.
- Once you have advised the customer on their mortgage needs, complete the short electronic Intermediary Product Transfer Request Form and click submit to send to our Mortgage Intermediary Team. [Information to advise and source products can be found in the Customer’s letter, which is sent at least 2 months prior to end of fixed rate period.];
- We will send a Product Transfer Illustration and Offer to your customer for signature. We will also send you a copy of the Offer which will confirm the rate that will apply for your records;
- Once the signed offer is returned to us, we will complete the product transfer on the date the fixed rate period is due to expire. Note that the option to execute the product transfer prior to the expiry of the fixed rate period is not currently available;
- If you wish to change or cancel the product transfer request following your submission of the product transfer request form, you can do so by contacting us prior to the date the fixed rate period is due to expire.
Standard Variable Rate Customers
- Once you have advised the customer on their mortgage needs, please complete the short electronic Intermediary Product Transfer Request Form and click submit to send to our Mortgage Intermediary Team. [For information to advise and source products, please contact us for details];
- We will send a Product Transfer Illustration and Offer to your customer for signature. We will also send you a copy of the offer which will confirm the rate that will apply for your records. The offer will be valid for 180 days;
- Once the signed offer is returned to us, we will complete the product transfer.
- If a customers’ existing repayment is due within 19 days of the date the product transfer is completed, the new repayment will not take place until the following month.
- Procuration fees will be paid to your network in the month following the switch date.