Bounce Back Loan Scheme
Below is the standard Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS) application designed by the government.
Please complete the required information and review the declarations at the bottom of the form to assess if your business is eligible for a BBLS.
Please ensure you have read and understand the implications of accepting the declarations prior to submitting the form.
Please complete the details below for the business on behalf of which you are applying for a Bounce Back Loan.
Please enter your Danske Bank Business Sort Code & Account Number:
So that we can contact you if there are any issues with this application, please fill in your personal contact details.
Loan DetailsYou can apply for a loan which is up to 25% of your 2019 turnover, from a minimum of £2,000, up to a maximum of £50,000. If your business was established after 1 January 2019, you should apply the 25% to your estimated annual turnover from the date you started your business. For businesses which are part of a broader group, please state your group's turnover.
Subject to your eligibility for the loan, we can offer you the following amount under the BBL Scheme:
Business Interruption Payment (BIP)
As part of the scheme, the government is offering a Business Interruption Payment which will pay for any fees and cover your interest payments for the first year of a Bounce Back Loan. The government will pay the Business Interruption Payment directly to your lender. The maximum figure can be found below:
Maximum interest the government will pay on this loan:
Please confirm that you are content to agree to this Business Interruption Payment
Impacts of Covid-19
This scheme is not eligible for businesses that haven't been adversely impacted by Covid-19. Please only continue with the application if your business has been adversely impacted.
Business in Difficulty
2 As defined by EU Regulation 651/2014, a business is considered in a difficulty if it met any one of the following criteria on 31 December 2019:
- Individuals or companies that have entered into collective insolvency proceedings;
- Limited companies which have accumulated losses greater than half of their share capital in their last annual accounts (this does not apply to SMEs* less than 3 years old);
- Partnerships, limited partnerships or unlimited liability companies which have accumulated losses greater than half of their capital in their latest annual accounts (this does not apply to SMEs less than 3 years old);
- Where the undertaking has received rescue aid and has not yet reimbursed the loan or terminated the guarantee, or has received restructuring aid and is still subject to a restructuring plan;
- A company which is not an SME where, for each of the last two accounting years: (i) your book debt to equity ratio has been greater than 7.5; and (ii) your EBITDA interest coverage ratio has been below 1.0
If you are unsure whether your business was in difficulty, please complete the Business in Difficulty questionnaire which will help you to answer this question.
Please review the Bounce Back Loan State Aid Form and complete the questions relevant for your business. If, having read the form, your business is eligible for a Bounce Back Loan please tick the box below and proceed. If not, your business will not be eligible for a Bounce Back Loan.
With the submission of this loan application, you, the Borrower, declare the following:
When you click 'Send' you also agree to send your information to us at Danske Bank.
The information you provide will be held by Danske Bank UK. We'll use it to process your request and help manage this account(s) and any services used. By continuing, you confirm you're happy with this and that you've had a chance to read the how we use personal information guide.
After you submit, if the details included in your application are correct and your business is eligible for a loan based on your self-declarations you will receive a facility letter from us within a few working days to your business's registered address or Business eBanking. You should sign this document in line with your business's usual signing processes and return it to us as soon as possible.
(If you experience any issues submitting the form, please ensure you have completed all fields above. Any incomplete fields will be highlighted in orange)